How It Works
We provide you with your painting supplies, one 16x20 canvas and your first glass of wine or beer. We’ll instruct you start to finish in recreating the featured painting of the evening. Best of all, you leave at the end of the class with a custom piece of art to decorate your home.
Book your upcoming event at The Painted Palace!
We offer painting parties for adults and children as well as character entertainment provided by Seattle’s Princesses.
- Paint and Sip Events: starting at $45pp
- Our adult paint parties include a complimentary glass of wine. A 16x20 canvas, and step by step instruction for the featured painting of your choice.
- Attendees must be 21 and over to consume alcohol, however minors may attend and paint. Add-ons available.
- Children’s paint parties: starting at $35pp - Our children’s paint parties include an 11x14 canvas, and step by step instruction for the featured children’s painting of your choice. Party runs 2 hours. Add-ons available.
- Painting with a Princess Parties: Staring at $45pp
Have a Princess instruct your child’s paint party! This option includes an 11x14 canvas, and step by step instruction for a themed children’s painting. The character will also host a sing along, read an story and sign autographs for each attendee. Party runs 2 hours. Add-ons available.
Venue Rental Only: Starting at $175/2 hour block
Not looking for painting or a princess party? Our venues are available to be rented out for meetings, parties, and other events. Outside food and non alcoholic beverages can be brought in as well as decor. No outside alcohol can be brought it.
Private Paint Parties at The Painted Palace!
Turn your next celebration into a Paint Party! It’s sure to be a “talked about” event not soon forgotten.
Benefits of a private paint party . . .
- You have a space all to yourself!
- Bring your iPod, iPhone or MP3 player, or use ours, to listen to your favorite music.
- Arrive up to 20 minutes before the party to decorate (no confetti please) or drop off food/drinks/cake. Please invite guests to arrive 5 or 10 minutes before your scheduled party time.
- Choose a painting from our gallery collection and let us know which painting will be featured.
- A talented local artist will be available for 3 hours for Paint and Sip events to assist with step-by-step guidance as you creatively interpret your selected painting. If you would like additional time, there is a $50 per hour fee, schedule permitting.
- Use your left over free time to socialize, eat, open gifts, dance, or....
- Each attendee will leave the party with the masterpiece they painted themselves!
- YOU (or your guests) supply the snacks, cake, etc. We do not provide any food for private events.
- WE supply a complimentary glass of wine, beer or non alcoholic beverage per person with additional drinks available for purchase.
- WE supply canvas, brushes, paints, step-by-step instruction, apron & easel
- WE set up
- WE clean up!
- Our Lynnwood location can easily fit 36 painters and can also be arranged to seat more if you have a larger group. This location can host all ages.
- Our Redmond location can fit very large groups and can host all ages.
- Our Olympia location can fit 22 painters and hosts all ages.
There are NO VOUCHERS or DISCOUNT CODES allowed as payment towards private parties.
There is a 10 painter minimum to host a private event. If you have less than 10 guests, we are happy to accommodate your party with reserved tables during our public calendar paint events. Vouchers and discount codes ARE accepted on most evening public parties.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
A deposit is due at time you book your date, the balance is due on day of your party. You will be instructed on how to submit your deposit once you request a party. Your 50% deposit is applied to your balance, which is to be paid in full on the day of your event. If you would like your guests to pay seperately, we can assign a password to your event and they can pre-register online. All guests must pre-register through the website if paying seperately.
Deposits are non-refundable, however they may be transferable as long as there is 7 days notice to reschedule your party. Aprons are provided but please remind your guests to dress appropriately as acrylics are permanent on clothing. No outside Alcohol is allowed. Private Parties are not available on Friday or Saturday nights without a higher minimum and must be paid in full at time of booking.
We are often asked about tipping the instructor. While it is certainly not necessary, tips are very much appreciated, and 100% of the tips stay with the instructor.